Picture of the Day

Comments

• edited April 2007
    Yes, that is the Cedar/Larch viaduct connecting nothern Lansing to the rest of Lansing.
  • I don't know how to post photos directly from Flickr, but check what used to be on the site of the Deluxe Inn: Riverside Motor Inn
  • edited April 2007
    Hood, you post photos on this forum just as you would UrbanPlanet.org i.e. "img" "/img" replacing the quotes with the brackets.
  • edited April 2007
    actually it's [img] and [/img], but Flickr is kind of confusing to post pictures. What I have to do is click on the button that says "all sizes", and then from there you can choose the size of the picture. When you have found what size of picture you want to share, you can scroll down to the bottom of the page and they will show the address for the image.
  • edited April 2007
    I was taking another look at that picture of the skyline, and got a little bit of a chuckle. All that Lansing iconography, the Capital building, Boji tower, the power plants, and...... a giant hotdog billboard.
  • The oft-photographed East Lansing parking ramp
    476353583_ed60aeb18a_d.jpg

by ktpupp: http://flickr.com/photos/ktpupp/476353583/
  • Please share any pictures of the Red Cedar River on campus. Or any of the old ivy covered dorms. Thanks!
  • edited July 2007
    722157615_53f0bb5e39_o.jpg

722157653_dee863c0cd_o.jpg
  • edited July 2007
    Neogen Corporation's 720 E. Shiawassee historic engineering facility they redeveloped as part of their complex just east of downtown.

750350008_c68c03ecd8_o.jpg

It never ceases to amaze me that they moved to the Oak Park neighborhood. They have three buildings in this area.

Another one they renovated just behind the one pictured at top.

750350054_ad6b8065fb_o.jpg
  • And these buildings were among the worst in the city before, I remember the second building, it was open to the outside and in horrible shape not that long ago.