Okemos & Haslett

1101112131416»

Comments

• The LSJ did an article on Meridian Twp developments to watch, the most notable thing to me would seem to be the absence of the Okemos & Hamilton development. I did not know that the four floor building at Newton & Saginaw was already up. The change along that portion of Saginaw is impressive, it'd be nice if the old drive-in/multiplex site could get a lifestyle-center type of development like was proposed awhile back.

https://www.lansingstatejournal.com/story/news/local/2024/01/01/meridian-township-developments-to-watch-trader-joes/72002149007/
  • I noticed the steel beams going up at the Trader Joes site, and a new credit union building going up next door. Too bad they could not use the old Bank of Lansing building just up the road it is a pretty cool Mid-century modern building. Over on Marsh Road there is a huge senior housing building nearly finished, next door to that they are clearing an old shopping center, which is quite a large site. It seems like the LSJ missed a few developments out there.
  • Every one of those developments is mentioned in the article
  • Oh I was just commenting on the above post, sorry.