General Michigan Development Thread

13»

Comments

• I am SO happy to see something like this go up in Detroit, it looks like something you'd see in Chicago. I just hope we can get some of that kind of architecture up here in Lansing. $150-million complex planned for downtown
  • That's great news for Detroit. I was just at Campus Martius a couple weeks ago and saw the surface parking lot where the building will be built. Congratulations Detroit.
  • I just wanted to share a pretty good YouTube channel I found a few months ago that keeps up on all the developments in Detroit for anyone interested. The Gordie Howe Bridge's towers are probably over 2/3 done, the new high rise (2nd tallest in Detroit) is underway at the Hudson site, the changes in the Brush Park/Little Caesars Arena area have been amazing among many other projects around the city. It's really great to see the momentum continuing to build down there.

https://www.youtube.com/c/FrankaiVideosDetroitsComebackChannel

@MichMatters You keep up on Detroit stuff don't you? Do you know what the best forum is these days to keep up on Detroit related development?