SkyVue on Michigan

Comments

• Wow that's pretty fancy! If it turns out that this place really is like the one in PA. these other developers better step up their game. It turns out I can see the tops of the elevator towers above the treeline to the east. The leafs are filling the view in over here so it will be a winter view.
  • From everything I've seen and heard I expect the quality of materials to be similar to what's rendered in that video but I doubt that they will be selling condos in this building though, they've given no indication that that is their intention and it seems like it will be student oriented. I do hope that someone builds a respectable condo building in Lansing before too long to give people like you an option.
  • On a drive by yesterday I noticed that they are beginning to construct the facade of the Sky View building. It's moving right a long.
  • Wow great photos! Nice placement of the Sun and good composition too.
  • SkyVue at sunset today.

CnNWzxUXYAULmur.jpg:large
  • They seemed to be erecting railings on top of the 6th floor today. Not sure what that means, perhaps work "internal" work to do on that level before going up further.

CoFGqsSWgAQU_m1.jpg:large
  • It is a big building for any city, but it looks monumental on that spot on Michigan Ave. I am hoping that the parking structure will have a finish of some sort and is not going to be exposed cement that dominates the VUE right now.
  • Noticed Skyvue, which apparently has a Facebook page, posted a construction timelapse. In related new I think I understand why the adjacent Sears water tower got a solar panel.