Comments

• Site Plan-
    pointnorthsp.jpg

Two-floor rendering
    pointnorth2.jpg

One-floor rendering
    pointnorth1.jpg
  • edited June 2008
    Thanks. It's really kind of unfortunate that they didn't keep the extra story. That one looked so much better. The new one looks like the cheap redesigned storefronts down at Logan Square to be honest.

Looking on CBRE I found this new aerial showing the Stadium District. I didn't realize how much parking there is around the area; you certainly can't feel it at ground level. It looks like you could fit a whole other Stadium District on the Lansing Center service lot to the right, lol:

henrys2.jpg
  • The one-floor rendering is ugly, hopefully they at least use quality materials.

I like the aerial of Stadium District. To me one of the most important lots to be developed in all of downtown, is that lot next to Lansing Center, either by an expansion of the Lansing Center or a hotel.
  • The ballpark looks pretty full too. Must be Thirsty Thursday.

And I just have to say, the Stadium District looks great!
  • I thought some people might be interested in this. I got some information from a friend who works at the company that does the marketing for the Gillespie Group about an event they're sponsoring for development. I couldn't copy and paste the flyer that I got...not sure what's wrong. But I'll type the information verbatim from the flyer here for anyone interested:

Come Explore...Downtown Discovery Days!

Discover the perks of living, working and playing in downtown Lansing
    June 18, June 26, July 24 and August 7
    4-7pm
    At the Stadium District Building
    500 E. Michigan Ave.

Learn about the new and exciting developments taking place in downtown Lansing! Downtown residents will be present to talk and answer questions and local business representatives can tell you all about the area's exciting features and events. Explore condo models at the Stadium District Building and enjoy some snacks. Leave with a bag of goodies with coupons to downtown businesses!

Sponsored by Gillespie Group
  • A few places have referenced what micro mentioned, such as lsj and city pulse. Here's a quick link http://m.lsj.com/news.jsp?key=77094&rc=lu
  • Pic of Clems with the new paint:
    Clems.jpg
  • That block (200 south block) has gotten awfully colorful over the past few years. I like it.
  • Hard to believe that's the same building.
  • Wow, i'm really happy to see that the entrance to clems has reopened up to the street. that construction must have really hurt them.