Website Updates

Comments

• google chrome, I guess it is just me I will go around it and try to clear that notice.

• I'm planning on updating the forum software tonight. Please let me know if you have any issues. I'll post here when it's complete.

Thanks,
    Jared
    weinjared - at - gmail
  • I just completed an update to the forum software. Please let me know if you have any issues.

Thanks,
    Jared
    weinjared - at - gmail

• edited February 2019

The search doesn't seem to work from the main page. You get a:

"The requested URL /discussions//search was not found on this server."

But if I use it from a thread like this it works.

• edited February 2019

Thanks for letting me know. It is working for me when I'm logged in to the site. However if I'm logged out I get the following error: "Not Found - The requested URL /discussions//search was not found on this server."

I tested by doing two searches, one for "ranney" and one for "website updates". Both returned the following results:

https://www.screencast.com/t/rlDyxkzs3bu
    https://www.screencast.com/t/IeqFg3KHz

I tested in Firefox 67.0a1 (2019-01-31) (64-bit) and Chrome Version 74.0.3693.0 (Official Build) canary (64-bit).

• I'm planning an update to the forum software for later today. Please let me know if you have any issues.

Thanks,
    Jared
    weinjared - at - gmail
  • The update to the site should is now complete. I've update the forum software to the latest version as well as updated to the newer theme for the software.

• The only issue I've noticed is that you can no longer see the date/time on the main page when the thread was last posted on. That was on the old layout, correct?

• Yeah that was on the old layout. I can fix it tomorrow. Let me know if you see anything else.

• If I have any criticism, it's that the white background is hard on the eyes. Perhaps like on the old board it needs to be off-white and some color applied to the borders to better delineate the pages. But that's not really a huge deal, just an aesthetic choice.