Website Updates

Comments

• Thanks, The Outfield page looks good :)

I've made hood and MichMatters moderators on the forum now, as they've been on for the forum since the beginning and have consistently made great contributions.
  • What is sticky?
  • Sticky means that the thread will stay at the "top" of the forum even when new posts are made to other threads.
  • I'd be happy to do the same thing I did for the Outfield in other threads, but I don't know how to go about it. I don't want to just go around hijacking peoples first posts, I'm assuming you can't insert a post at the top of a thread right?
  • Hmm... yeah I don't see a way to do it. Which threads seem awkward? You could probably add a section at the bottom of the first post with a:

Current project status (as of 9/2/2015):
    etc.
  • edited September 2015
    Yeah, I think that would work well enough.

We should probably get rid of or somehow archive the project pages though. What prompted me to say something was noticing some errors in my writing on them, it doesn't really look good as an "official" part of the site.

Also, I was just looking at the "development map" and there's no map showing up for me, I don't think I noticed it before.
  • The site went down today for a little over an hour while the site was moved to new server hardware. I didn't know this was going to happen today, and in the process I had to do some maintenance to clean up some more hard drive space on the server. The site should be up and running like a well-oiled machine now.
  • Over the next 48 hours the website hosting will be migrating to an updated server platform in preparation for enabling HTTPS. Please let me know if you spot any issues :)
  • The website update didn't go as smoothly as I had hoped. You may need to use the Forgot Password feature to reset your password.

• http://develop.metrolansing.com/forum/ is getting a forbidden message, that was my bookmark. Any way to give that address the same message you had on the home page to point anyone else that may have bookmarked that page here?