Sparrow Projects

Comments

• I always get confused, are there three or four floors in the base? I was told it was four when I originally inquired about this project (before they had even proposed the tower), but I think that may include the basement.
  • For how many floors tall the building is supposed to be, it never seems that tall when I drive by it. Do you know how much taller it it supposed to get?
  • There is one floor to go and a pretty substantial elevator tower(s) equal to 2-2 1/2 floors.

The origional building was supposed to be four. They said the building will be 11 total floors, including the basement, and that nightime rendering shows 6 floors above the origional building.
  • Well, that makes it more confusing. lol I'm counting 9 above ground stories.
  • Thats all I've ever been able to count from the outside also, but I do know that there are 6 floors above the origional expansion. So whether it's 9 or 10 floors there is still one more to be built.
  • They are now working on the top floor, it is going to topped out in steel.
  • I thought there was another floor coming? I guess I haven't been playing attention.
  • The ninth floor has been complete for about two weeks now, just as of monday or tuesday they started putting up the tenth and final floor which will be steel instead of cement. I'd say given that the top will be steel it should take shape fast, no more than two weeks, probably less. Thats as long as they don't stall.

Lmich, if you haven't already, can you add steel as being part of the structure for this on Emporis?
  • edited January 2007
    Mas...

357464957_d4ee0464a4_o.jpg

357488311_6834b18ebc_o.jpg
  • These views really make the tower look a lot wider than I have seen it before.