Website Updates

Comments

• I'm good with the ads I hope you can profit from them to keep this site going.
  • I don't think the ads are obtrusive at all.
  • Cool, good to hear. They don't bring in much money at all though. At least on impressions alone, they bring in about $0.05 per day. I think they would be more profitable if people clicked on them, but they aren't always that relevant.
  • I think the ads are a good idea, if they help to support the site long term. Thanks for your efforts in keeping the site up and running over the years. I would be happy to provide a one-time $ support for the web site. Have you considered putting up a PayPal donation link? Having a paywall/subscription for this web site would be okay, but it would likely discourage others to join? There is a small great group of regular contributors to this site which is great, but similar to newspaper web sites, many potential readers/contributors would seek out "free" news sources.
  • Yeah I can put up a PayPal donation link. Thanks I'll try to do that later today
  • Does just clicking on an ad help? Even I can do that!
  • Yeah, clicking on an ad helps but clicks have to be "real". If people click on them just to give money to the site, Google will start to notice unusual patterns and doesn't pay for them.
  • OK, I will try to be real! I will be able to send a little donation next month!
  • Thank you!
  • Thanks for adding the Donate link. I'll try to donate periodically.