Accident Fund Headquarters (Ottawa Street Station Redevelopment)

Comments

• edited March 2009
    City Pulse article: The belly of the Pheonix

This article talks about the construction process and the design of the building, it also says that they are going to keep one of the big overhead cranes in the power plant, I think that will be sort of cool.
  • They seem to have alot of the internal construction scaffolding set-up inside all the way to the, including lights. So the other night when I walked by, when looking through the giant windows it was lit-up inside all the way to the top...it was awesome to see that sign of life and what's to come from in there!
  • There is now a webcam for this project: Webcam

Jared can you add the webcam link to the project page?
  • I've added the webcam to the links at the bottom of the project page: http://develop.metrolansing.com/?p=87
  • They now have small crane on site, also they have a drill and something else that kinda looks like a pile driver or something heavy-duty. It looked like the drill had already started on the addition's foundation.
  • Yeah, I noticed it the other day. I'm pretty sure they are driving piles for the foundation of the annex/addition.
  • There is now a large yellow crane on the site, near Shiawassee.
  • edited April 2009
    Yep, I suspect it's for the addition. I didn't notice it until late in the afternoon, yesterday, and got some pics during the downpour. I call it the Yellow Dipping Crane. lol

3442987605_abf1039af2_o.jpg