New Users: Introduce Yourself

Comments

• Hello everyone. I am also a recent grad of MSU Urban Planning (and Construction Management). I am now a local realtor and me and my builder husband (also MSU CM grad) "flip" houses. We are working on our sixth project and our third red tag. We even got one off the demo list last year and it now makes a great rental. When not working on our houses I market foreclosures and work with first time buyers.
  • Just found your site today, while researching The Museum District, as well as East Lansing's East Village. Jared, your comments and insight, and information have been very helpful to me. I used to be a Residential Realtor, and now work for a Commercial Broker. Thanks!
  • Thanks for joining. The contribution of all the members helps to grow the knowledge and insight of the whole metro Lansing community.
  • I'm happy to find this site. I am a long-time area resident (since 1969), work from a home office in web design and play weekends as a musician. Another urban site I hang out on is detroityes.com.
  • New to the forum, but I've been watching it closely for a few weeks. I'm a current MSU Law student, and also an alum. I'll be able to help out with postings regarding mostly MSU/EL development projects. I'm really glad to see this type of forum has been developed, and I'm looking to find a job in the EL area upon graduation. With all the new projects popping up in the area it really is an interesting time to be an EL resident/MSU student.
  • Welcome to the forum, and since I rarely go out to MSU or EL it will be helpful to have another person keeping an eye on the developments out there. And of course its nice to have another persons opinion on things.
  • I know it's not news that there are a bunch of guests that occasionally view this site at the same time. But good grief, it's 1am, and there are 36 guests looking at the site right now. This is weird.
  • 234 guests as of 2:50 A.M.. Crazy. This has got to be an error.
  • Jared, do you have any idea how many crawlers search engines like Google use? Is it possible that something like search crawlers are ramping up the amount of visitors we're seeing? I don't know enough about them to know, but I thought of it as a possible explanation.
  • Honestly, I think it may be a bug in the code that is doing that. It's one of my tasks in a list of things I'd like to check in to. Some visitors may be crawlers, but not 234 or nowhere near there.