The Stadium District

Comments

• edited October 2007
    Thanks Jared, lets see if this works.

1542999947_e200aacf20_o.jpg

1543000261_4e4dbf291a_o.jpg

These aren't the greatest photos. I took them last Friday. The weather was amazing when I left my home in Grand Rapids, right before I got on 496 it got cloudy and I took these pictures minutes before it started pouring. Also, it doesn't help that my digital camera is 6 years old!
  • Well I managed to mess that up, though I don't know how.
  • They've come a long way since I've seen them last. I love how close they are to the street.
  • Are any if the groundfloor tenants to be bars, restaurants, convenience stores? During baseball season this could turn into a real party district. If anyone has any money...
  • They said they were in talks with at least one bar, I haven't heard any more on it. I really would expect at least one bar/resturaunt and wouldn't be at all suprised if their were a second one.
  • I just put down my deposit for a apartment at Stadium District. This place is going to be great, I am really excited!
  • Congrats. What floor?
  • Welcome to the forum Spider, I wish I was going to be moving into Stadium District. I hope you choose to participate in our forums in the future, we're always happy to have another opinion on things.
  • Don't know the floor yet. Apparently, you can pick according to who put their deposit in first. I honestly don't care which floor, but it is just really important to me to have a view of Olds Park.

Hood: I have been lurking for a while, and I am looking forward to contributing more in the future!
  • Congrats Spider!