The Stadium District

Comments

• Here is the current picture of the stadium district from the web cam.

current.jpeg

This picture will probably stay updated since it is using the picture from the Stadium District website.
  • actually that picture is pretty old...there's some brick up now on almost half of the front of the building and i think it looks really good.

i'd post a picture but i think i'm the only one alive that doesn't own a digital camera!
  • Yeah, I assumed that picture was pretty old. I had seen the brick on the east side of the building, but wasn't sure what the progress was like on the west side of the building since I haven't seen it since about early August.
  • Here's a few updated shots from about a week ago. The first is a wide shot of the whole building. The second is a shot of the far half that has the brick work well under way, and the last shot is a close up of the multi-colored brick work. I didn't remember seeing that in the renderings, but it still looks slick.

1414813789_414395bcf1.jpg

1414813867_6153f595a6.jpg

1415692262_d828cac693.jpg
  • Just recently they put up the first piece of the trim between the first and second floor and it looks great, also they installed some of that fence looking stuff on the roof, I heard that facade construction is suposed to be done in November, then they are going to start building the rain gardens in front of it.
  • I drove by the other day was amazed at the progress. tI took a minute to get used to the new look of the street.

This area will resemble Old Town in the "socio-economic" aspect - meaning high and low income living within a block of each other.
  • I noticed how much more had been done this weekend. Driving north on Larch sure has a different look to it now. Going to be nice when it's done.
  • I took some pictures of it on Friday, but I don't know how to insert images here.
  • Did you put your pictures online somewhere? All you need to do is just put:

[img]http://yourimagelocationhere[/img]
  • And if you haven't already posted your images online I suggest photobucket, however most people use flickr.