MSP Headquarters

Comments

• Here's a pic from just a couple minutes ago, not bad progress for 4-6 hours of work, I hope work continues at a good pace. Since I work only one block away from here, I should be able to post construction updates regularly also.

MSP4.jpg
  • Thanks for the quick update hood.
  • Two pics from today:
    MSP5.jpg

MSP6.jpg
  • edited July 2008
    Edited
  • You forgot to resize it, Hood.

Yeah, I drove by there, today. They are moving VERY fast erecting the steel. They've already got it up to its top floor. I'm a little disappointed in how short it is, though. Not sure why I expected the floors to be taller, but the whole thing is looking pretty small and underwhelming.
  • I don't resize my pictures, photobucket usually does automaticaly, somethings screwed up...
  • You should probably edit it out for the time being for those of us with slower connections.

From, today:

2623461622_8a32a8e2fc_o.jpg

I was surprised how hard it will be to see this building from the River Trail, with the only very prominent views of it coming from north-bound Grand, and west-bound Kalamazoo.
  • edited July 2008
    Some updates from today:
    MSP8.jpg

MSP9.jpg

Work seems to be slowing slightly, they are almost done with the half of the building they have been working on.
  • It's going to make less effect from the west than I thought...

From atop the South Capitol Parking Structure

2643575559_e7aa769ebf_o.jpg

From the east: River Trail south of Kazoo

2643781233_51f908e181_o.jpg
  • Wow, it's going to blend right in. That's really disappointing.