Capitol Club Tower (Proposed high rise condos!!!)

Comments

• I heard they figure at least 50% of reservations should turn into sales. I'm not sure how solid that is, but it's not like these are "free" reservations either, they are a $1,000 refundable deposit, so I would think a good number of these people are at least somewhat serious. I really feel comfortable that this project will happen, probably starting this year, like they are planning.
  • Lets hope they do it! It can only help lansing.
  • The Capitol Club tower is now officially going to be 18 stories tall, taller than the Grand Tower next store.
  • I just moved into a loft on Washington Sq. (facing east) and this is going to be a great addition to our view! Hopefully it goes to 20 floors like the developer guessed it would back in the Noise article.

Keep me posted if anyone hears about more specific timelines.
  • They just released last week a story saying it will be 18 floors. That's pretty final. Really, just look one or two posts up the page.
  • As far as timelines go, I meant keep me posted if anyone hears more specific dates for construction starting, etc.
  • Have the preliminary floorplans yet been postsed, here? It appears there will be a level below the street, and an impressive mezzanine-level restaurant.

floorplan_lower_level.jpg

floorplan_lobby.jpg

floorplan_dining_level.jpg

Now, the preliminary floor plans for the rooms.

floorplan_studio.jpg

floorplan_one_bed.jpg

floorplan_two_bed.jpg
  • An article from Capitol Gains: $22.5 Million Capitol Towers Still Rising in Downtown Lansing

Basically the only thing of significance they say is that groundbreaking is still scheduled for Fall, that is of course great to hear. I'll still be keeping my fingers crossed but I'm growing more and more confident in this project.
  • Funny, again, I was just reading this, too. lol

I also just noticed that there will be a partially underground floor that will open up onto the river. I'd never paid much attention to that. I really do wish they'd produce more and better renderings. At the moment, there is only one rendering of the thing.
  • I just seen some new floorplans for Capitol Club, the basement, 1st and 2nd floors are unchanged, but the others have changed. The "club" level floors (5-8) will be in an 'H' shape and the "tower" level floors (9-18) will be narrower. I did a basic sketchup model to illustrate as much as I could get from the floorplans, I was told we should see a new design pretty soon, although it will be similar to the current renderings.

West Facade
    CapitolClub2b.jpg

East Facade
    CapitolClub2.jpg