Capitol Club Tower (Proposed high rise condos!!!)

Comments

• No, it will be a "somewhat" full grocery.

HG Hills Urban Grocery out of Nashville is the one that's coming.

www.hghills.com

Have you ever been to a bodega in NYC? You can pack WAY more into something the size of a QD than they do here.
  • That would be awesome. I really hope they get working on this soon (and that maybe they add 2 floors and make it 20!) Right now I have to go over to Kroger's in Frandor for groceries. Capitol Pharmacy closes at 5pm and even if they were open they don't have anything as far as food/meals go so a place like HG Hills would have all of my business.
  • Did anyone notice in last weeks Lansing City Pulse, a banner add on the inside front cover of the issue? It shows Capitol Club Tower, but it's a totally different rendering. It looks more futuristic.
  • I wish I'd noticed. I sent the guy at Studio Inrigue an email requesting the new rendering on Friday, he usually responds pretty quick. In the new rendering the upper floors are narrower, right?
  • Nope. In fact, the whole thing looks much squatter for some reason, but more clean and modern.
  • That means that they must have went through another redesign, is there any way you can scan the rendering or just take a picture of it?
  • I hadn't noticed that. It's a neat rendering - 3D vs. the 2D drawing. It's possible that Studio Intrigue didn't make the 3D version, since I've never seen that kind of rendering from them before.
  • I've got a copy of the rendering and will scan it in today. It looks about 20 stories.
  • Here is the rendering from the City Pulse:

capital-club-scaled.jpg
  • I like that alot better!!! I heard (just gossip, nothing credible) that they have to sell 50% of the units before they can break ground...does that sound right?